TheLearning Specialistcollaborates with program leads to design, develop, deliver, and improve learning products, programs, and services to measurably improve corporate readiness, performance, and quality.
This role is a home-based opportunity.
Responsibilities may include:
- Supports and collaborates with project teams to prepare, coordinate, document, and/or provide the development and delivery of learning products and services to maximize content retention and support business outcomes and industry compliance.
- Effectively applies instructional design theories, practices and methods to analyze learning needs and match content to the audience. Ensures content matches established objectives and reshapes content for changing needs.
- Independently uses e-learning and video software to create self-paced and blended learning content.
- Creates/Develops varied support materials, presentations, training programs, tools, simulations, and/or micro learning components and modules.
- Leads/Supports small to medium scale projects that mature key learning program capabilities and refine internal processes for the department.
- Provides expertise by leading the design, development and delivery of educational, training, and learning products and services for the business.
- Prepares, coordinates and/or delivers pre-meeting, learning course, and project working group materials, facilities, and communications per established timelines and milestones.
- Performs special projects, assignments, and administrative tasks per business needs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2 years).
- Adobe Creative Cloud, Camtasia and/or Articulate experience preferred
- Experience in visual design software such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, and storyboarding are a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Project Management skills and knowledge of project management standards / practices
- Formal facilitation experience
- Strong consultancy skills, proactive nature
- Good computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office, virtual training delivery platforms, and various learning design and development software
- Comprehensive ability to translate complex issues into actionable and comprehendible business solutions
- Effective ability to query, compile, enter, track and maintain data and records management systems
- Fundamental ability to translate issues into actionable business solution
- Close attention to detail and strong organizational skills to deliver high quality work within project timelines
- Effective ability to deliver learning products, services, and solutions in a collaborative and cross functional global environment, with an understanding of the user perspective
- Effective oral presentation and written communication skills
Job: *Training and Development
Organization: *US BU
Title: Learning Specialist (Remote)
Location: NC-Morrisville-Morrisville NC 3900 Paramount
Requisition ID: 202102
Other Locations: BG-BG-Sofia
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group