TAL Education Group
Tomorrow Advancing Life (NYSE: TAL) is a leading education and technology enterprise in China, which holds close the core development goals of being technology-driven, talent-centered, and quality-focused. Since its establishment, TAL is committed to integrating technologies and the Internet into education, to deliver a better study experience for children.
Our current opportunity is based in Beijing, China from Amazing English, English division of Xueersi Online School, a subsidiary of TAL Education Group. Xueersi Online School provides one to many online live lessons to students aged from 3-16. We have advanced teaching equipment and curriculum groups to develop amazing learning experience for our students. We are looking for someone who could:
- Relocate to Beijing China
- Work as a full-time teacher (40 hrs. per week include maximum teaching hrs 25)
- Efficiently accomplish both training session and preparation work and be able to deliver lessons in professional studios alone
- Conduct fun, interactive, and dynamic classes.
- Accomplishing other teaching related tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor
- To learn and practice the use of live class related equipment under trainer's assistance
- Bachelor's degree or above
- TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA or other qualified teaching certificate
-Early childhood teaching experience working with cross functional teams in a matrix environment
- Detailed understanding of teaching language and performance
- Excellent communication skills; confidence in presenting story to children aged from 4-12
-Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives; distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment.
-Demonstrated ability to work, collaborate and influence cross-functionally.
-Masters or advanced degree
- Competitive monthly salary of CNY 23, 900 - 25, 900 (3, 500 USD to 3, 800 USD)
- KPI bonus CNY 2, 000 (300 USD) per month
- Yearly bonus 10, 000 CNY (contract completion bonus 1, 500 USD)
- Sponsored work visa
- Social insurance; Free annual health check
- Sponsored social and team outings
- 11 national holidays;5 days paid annual leave
- Free afternoon fruits, snacks and working dinner
English as a Second Language (ESL)