I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans, coordinates and collaborates with other team members in the development and implementation of effective staff and patient education and patient care programs in holistic healing.
• Provides consultation and integrative therapies to patients in holistic nursing.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, and speaking.
• Frequent: walking, standing, and sitting.
• Occasional: lifting up to ½ pound static gripping of an object for prolonged periods, stooping bending, climbing stairs, walking on uneven ground, lifting and carrying usual weight of 1 pound up to 5 pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder level, pushing and pulling up to 35 pounds.
• Infrequent: kneeling, crawling, horizontal lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds, floor to waist up to 30 pounds, waist to shoulder up to 5 pounds, and bending.
• Operates computer, telephone, copier.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• May be exposed to communicable disease and body fluids, sharps and chemicals.
• May be required to deal with hostile patients and/or families.
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Current Hawaii State license as a Registered Nurse.
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
• Certification in holistic nursing by the American Holistic Nurses Certification Corporation (AHNCC) preferred.
• Current Hawaii licensure as a Massage Therapist may be required based on area of assignment.
• Current CPR at BLS/HCP level.
• Two (2) years RN experience required, preferably in medical surgical nursing, cardiac nursing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet