YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Faculty Nursing Instructor AdventHealth University Denver
Address: 950 E Harvard Ave Suite B80, Denver, CO 80210
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates behaviors at Adventist University of Health Sciences in harmony with the "Four Words" Nurture, Excellence, Spirituality, and Stewardship.
Provide course syllabi for instruction.
- Develop, Design and Deliver Instruction in assigned courses.
- Participate in Student Advising and Mentoring.
- Formulate and administer, as needed, student competencies.
- Engage in the academic roles of teaching, service, scholarship and research.
- Grade examinations and assignments and review evaluations with students.
- Review and assist with revisions as needed for department policies and procedures.
- Identify and recommend to department chair appropriate community agency linkages for student learning experiences.
- Makes appropriate clinical assignments
- Conducts student orientation to the clinical site
- Supervises students in the clinical setting in the application of theory to practice.
- Participates with the team to plan theory and clinical content of the course.
- Documents areas of concern and prescribes appropriate process for remediation.
- Evaluates learning resources such as reference material, audio/visual aids, computer assisted learning programs, and library acquisitions.
- Continue to develop as a faculty member of the University through advanced studies, research and writing.
What Will You Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Master's degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited academic institution.
- Ability to work in both a face-to-face and online teaching environment.
- Knowledge of computer based academic delivery systems.
- Ability to work with an ethnically diverse student body.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Nursing State Licensure
- BLS Certification
The Instructor is a member of the University faculty and is committed to the satisfactory performance of all assigned duties. Appointment as Instructor is based on the evidence of promise of educational effectiveness and professional service, as well as a potential for scholarship. The Instructor participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
<my:footer>This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.