- Love kids, willing to teach kids from 3-8 years old to learn English, and guarantee the quality of instructions.
- Active, patient, can get along with kids well.
- Be able to assist with demos, students renewal, market activities, etc.
- Taking care of all the kids and making sure their safety during their stay in school
- Need to work on Saturday and Sunday, two weekdays off per week.
Pingu's English is a well-known international brand, the headquarters is located in UK, Since 2008, Pingu's English has 200 centers in 30 countries and regions throughout Asia, Europe, Africa, Middle East and South America. In Jun 2015, China's first Pingu's English center opened in Salana Beijing. Currently Pingu's English distribute in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenyang, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Qingdao, Daqing, Yuncheng, Wenzhou, Yiwu, Jiangyin, Suzhou, Xuzhou, Taiyaun, Anshan, Hefei, Huizhou and other cities.
Pingu's English dedicated to English teaching for children, it will open in more city in the future, through the advanced teaching idea, perfect teaching system, content rich and diverse materials, spiral progressive course, bring a better learning experience and feelings of life for children.
2.Bachelor degree or above, Age: 24-50 years old
- English as a mother language
3.Relevant English teaching experience has priority
4.Understand the difference of teaching systems and methods between Chinese and
western and be willing to accept new teaching modes
5.Lively and cheerful personality, warm and generous
6.Love children and English educational career
- We provide training for our teachers, so teaching experience is preferred but not required.
- We provide working visa and insurance for the teachers older than 24 years.
- Ticket allowance will be given after finishing two year contract.
- Teachers have the right to have all countries paid holidays (New Year's day, the tomb-sweeping day, labor day, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn festival, National Day etc).
- Monthly salary 10,000-18,000 RMB(USD1600-2800)
American English, Early Childhood Education, English as a Second Language (ESL), English language skills, English Teaching, Languages- English, Qualified Teacher, Teaching English as a Foreign Language