We apologize for the inconvenience but the job you are looking for has been filled or it has been removed by the recruiter. For your reference, the original listing is shown at the bottom of this page.
Listed below are the top 10 out of 74 listings that are in the same industry and location as the job you were looking for. To see more than 10 listings, click here to search similar jobs in Cambridge, MA
For your reference, we have included the original job posting below.
Staff Assistant III - Campaign Planning
Cambridge, MA US
Education, Training, & Library
Staff Assistant III - Campaign Planning
Auto req ID 28384BR Business Title Staff Assistant III - Campaign Planning School/Unit Alumni Affairs and Development Sub-Unit ------------ Location USA - MA - Cambridge Job Function General Administration Time Status Full-time Department University Campaign Planning Salary Grade 053 Union 55 - Hvd Union Cler & Tech Workers Duties & Responsibilities Summary
This full-time non-exempt position in the University Development Office supports the Executive Director and Assistant Director of the University Capital Campaign and may eventually support an additional officer on the campaign planning team.
Responsibilities of this position include scheduling meetings; creating documents, charts, spreadsheets and presentations; drafting and editing memos; managing logistics for meetings; answering questions and communicating information; arranging travel and expense reports; and organizing files. May be involved in compiling or organizing confidential information.
Works in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a high level of professionalism, organization and initiative. Must be able to prioritize well, handle multiple projects at once, and show flexibility in the face of changing priorities. This position also requires very strong computer skills. Close attention to detail is essential. Confidentiality and discretion when working with sensitive information are essential.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Provides administrative support to the campaign planning team (2-3 officers). Completes additional tasks assigned by the Executive Director and Assistant Director, keeping all parties informed of progress and work completion. Assist with completing projects, tasks and workflow for team.
2. Organizes meetings( including scheduling date/time, confirming attendance, reserving space, making catering arrangements, reserving and setting up AV equipment, setting up table/chair configurations, producing agendas and handouts and taking minutes).
3. Creates and proofreads documents, charts and presentations.
4. Performs administrative duties such as answering phones, handling travel arrangements and completing expense reports.
5. Organizes and maintains paper and electronic files.
6. On an ad hoc basis, also provides support to other members of UDO staff who are responsible for campaign activities.
7. May oversee the work of students.
8. Develops and maintains collegial working relationships with colleagues in AA&D and across the University.
9. Attends all AA&D All-Staff, UDO and Staff Assistant meetings throughout the year.
10. The above covers the most significant responsibilities of the position. It does not, however, exclude other duties, the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the level of the position. Basic Qualifications 1. Minimum of two years related office experience.
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
3. May occasionally work additional or evening hours. Additional Qualifications 1. College degree from an accredited institution strongly preferred.
2. Must be highly organized, detail oriented and have the ability to work competently and efficiently in a multi-task environment.
3. Knowledge of English grammar, spelling and punctuation. Ability to accurately proofread and edit correspondence.
4. Strong interpersonal skills; excellent phone manner and personal presentation. Able to establish and promote good working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
5. Flexible in response to shifting priorities; able to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks under deadline pressure; understand and follow policies and procedures, and accommodate change.
6. Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on a team.
7. Experience interacting with corporate executives and senior level staff helpful.
8. Uses discretion when dealing with confidential or sensitive information
9. Motivated to learn and open to feedback.
10. Excellent computer skills; able to master new software applications and technologies. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. Good word processing and accurate keyboarding skills required. BSR Advance familiarity a plus.
11. Contributes to team-oriented, results-driven workplace through collaboration, cooperation, and mutual respect. Maintains a positive demeanor and fosters constructive relationships with staff members at all professional levels in the conduct of daily activities.
12. Conscientious and employ sound judgment and a positive attitude. Pre-Employment Screening Education Identity